WebCMS to WebOps
The proliferation of digital content and the need for companies to compete online has led to some stunning predictions about the market for Web Content Management Systems (WebCMS).
Stunning growth has led to the creation of: WebOps, a set of practices that empower web teams to adopt agile practices, facilitate collaboration, and automate processes that improve productivity across traditionally siloed departments.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How WebOps differs from WebCMS and allows organizations to transcend silos.
- Nestlé's unique website content management challenges.
- Why the company chose a WebOps solution to address those challenges.
- How it affected the IT and Marketing teams.
- How it impacted the user experience.
- Lessons learned: what worked about that decision, and what didn't.